The option for those wanting to stay in the Live-In Vehicle campsite with either electric or non-electric hook-up facilities*.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A FESTIVAL TICKET AS WELL AS THE LIVE-IN VEHICLE PASS. NO PARKING VOUCHER REQUIRED WITH LIVE-IN VEHICLE OPTION.
- One pass per vehicle, all occupants will require separate festival tickets.
- NO CARS with tents are permitted. Live-In Vehicle must be either a caravan, motorhome or campervan. Please see next bullet point for more details.
- The maximum number of people in a live-in vehicle should match the size of the vehicle: i.e. 2 birth caravan – 2 people, 4 birth caravan – 4 people. Most caravan manufacturers design a caravan to accommodate 2 adults and 2 children.
- Festival tickets required for each occupant.
- Driver to state how many occupants, so appropriate wristbands can be issued.
- Those in caravans or campervans are allowed an awning OR one small (4 man, or less) tent. Due to the size of 6 man tents, you will need to purchase an additional live-in vehicle pass for tents of this size or bigger.
- Live-in vehicle with no electric hook-up will have a separate camping area to those with electric hook-up. Those without electric hook-up are not permitted in the electric hook-up area.
- Upon booking your pass(es), you will be directed to a map that will show the available pitches and you can allocate the pitche(s) you require there.
Our latest addition is a dedicated camping field that enables you to park your car/van /campervan/ live-in vehicle next to your tent in this field only. You will have the option of selecting the row that you will stay in and a designated pitch(es) will be allocated to you once your booking has been confirmed. Should you wish to camp next to friends or family, please contact The Ticketsellers to request pitches next to one another, subject to availability. You will require your booking reference number.
PLEASE NOTE: No electric hook-up will be available on this site. If you’ve already booked a car park voucher but want to upgrade, please call The Ticketsellers on 0844 870 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will deduct the cost of your car park voucher from the reserved camping pass. Pitch dimensions apply.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A FESTIVAL TICKET AS WELL AS THE RESERVED CAMPING PASS. NO PARKING VOUCHER REQUIRED WITH RESERVED CAMPING OPTION.
Bring your tent, sleeping bag, and camping essentials and get ready for an amazing weekend!
On arrival, simply select the ‘Family’ or ‘Groups’ field to pitch your tent, depending on your requirements.
No vehicles are permitted in General Camping, you will need to purchase a car park voucher so your vehicle can stay in the car park for the duration of the festival. You can come and go as you please. Trolleys will be available to hire, to assist in shifting all your belongings to and from your vehicle.
Please note, due to health and safety regulations, we cannot offer electric hook-up in the general camping area. This is only available to live-in vehicles (see above).
If you’re bringing small children, please choose this option. All occupants must be accompanied with a child, no single persons or groups without children are permitted.
No vehicles are permitted in Family Camping, you will need to purchase a car park voucher so your vehicle can stay in the car park for the duration of the festival. You can come and go as you please. Trolleys will be available to hire, to assist in shifting all your belongings to and from your vehicle.
On arrival, simply follow the signs to ‘Family’ field, in which to pitch your tent. The family car park is situated in close proximity to the family campsite.
Boutique AKA: KINGS & QUEEN
Fancy going posh and leaving the tent at home? We don’t blame you. Indulge yourselves – you won’t regret it!*
- Free car parking for the weekend.
- Private toilets and showers.
- Close to the car park.
- Festival tickets required for each occupant.
- A rather swish glamping spot!
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A FESTIVAL TICKET AS WELL AS THE GLAMPING PACKAGE. NO PARKING VOUCHER REQUIRED WITH GLAMPING PACKAGE.
Lakefest are working hard to create an accessible camping experience for our guests. Eastnor Castle Deer Park is not flat, so may pose an issue for wheelchairs.
We operate a 2 for 1 (free carer ticket) policy for eligible guests. The campsite is close to the festival area.
When selecting a disabled ticket, two tickets will automatically be issued. Please present Blue Badges, or equivalent upon arrival, so our stewards can direct you to the accessible camping area.