Are Day Tickets Available?
For 2021 we simply have festival tickets that allow access all weekend and you can come and go as you please.
When & Where
Thursday 13th August–Sunday 16th August 2019 Eastnor Deer Park, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 1EN
What Time Can We Arrive?
Gate Entry Times:
Please leave site by midday on Monday.
Arena Opening Times:
Friday and Saturday: 10am–2:30am
Can I leave and return during the weekend?
Yes, but please note that the last time for re-entry is 10pm.
Are You A Cashless Festival?
Yes, we are. You can find all the details of how to register for your account here https://lakefest.co.uk/cashless/ We strongly recommend topping-up in advance of the festival in order to limit queues at the on-site top-up station.
Do My Tickets Include Camping?
Yes, your Weekend Camping Tickets include arena access and access to standard camping. This means just tents and people! If you are bringing a live-in vehicle you will need to upgrade to a Pitch Pass. No vehicles are permitted in the standard camping fields.
Do the boutique camping (Tipis & Bell tents) include festival tickets?
No, the boutique camping do not include festival tickets.
What are the Gold tickets all about?
The Gold tickets are an enhanced Lakefest experience with dedicated electrical hook up camping, private lounge with exclusive acts and private toilets and bar. Full details here
Can I bring my caravan or campervan?
Yes we have a range of pitch options designed for those who wish to camp next to their car or who want to bring their campervans or caravans. Full details here
How Much Is It To Park My Car?
£10 for the weekend when booked online in advance here https://lakefest.co.uk/buy-tickets/ All vehicles must be parked in designated areas as directed by car park security. Vehicles parked on the public highway will be towed away.
What’s The Theme for 2021?
The theme for 2020 will be released soon! Share your ideas on our facebook page!
How Much Is Headset Hire For The Silent Disco?
£3.50. We take a £10 deposit via your wristband payment system and £6.50 will be refunded upon return.
Can I Bring My Dog?
If you have a friendly dog that is used to being around lots of people then feel free to bring your dog and keep them on their lead. Dog owners must clean up after their dogs and remain responsible for their dog at all times; please take into consideration the weather – especially if it is particularly hot, ensure access to water and take care to protect dogs from direct proximity to loud speakers, which could potentially damage their hearing. Folly Gardens will also be operating an optional Dog Creche for you to purchase an hour or so for your dog to be taken care of. NO DOGS ARE TO BE LEFT IN CARS AT ANY TIME.
Why Haven’t My Tickets Arrived?
For all Ticket Queries please contact The Ticket Sellers at email@example.com or call 0121 472 6688 (24hrs) Standard call charges apply.
Can I buy my own ticket if I am under 18?
No, your Teen or Child ticket will need to be linked to an adult buyer account. If you are aged under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and this adult must remain on site with you. Please bring proof of age ID.
Is There An Accessible Camping Area?
Yes, this is your camping area assigned with the purchase of our Standard Plus PA Tickets.
Can I Hire A Mobility Scooter?
Can I Bring My Own Alcohol?
Lakefest is an independent festival and we rely on our bar sales to keep the festival alive. No alcohol can be carried into the arena, but we have a superb selection of bars to visit. We ask that you respect the festival and limit the amount of alcohol that you bring to consume in your camping areas. No glass is permitted.
The dealing in or use of illegal drugs is not tolerated by Lakefest in any way. Drug enforcement laws are as applicable on site as anywhere else in the country. Security searches will be in place in order to stop any illegal drugs entering the site and security will be patrolling the festival site.
Can I Bring A BBQ?
We take your health and safety VERY seriously. Therefore, the operation of BBQs will not be permitted at ground level due to the associated fire risk to the land. All BBQs and gas stoves must be raised from the ground by at least 12 inches. Disposable BBQs and open fires are strictly prohibited.
How Do I Apply To Perform or Trade?
All applications for 2019 are now closed.
Will The Toilets Be To My Satisfaction?
Toilets at festivals are a barometer of your behaviour the more you respect and look after the toilets, the cleaner they will be. We do our best to ensure all the toilets are serviced regularly, and are as clean as possible! All toilets blocks are also fitted with an alcohol hand gel sanitiser.
Will Showers Be Available?
Yes, these are located in the camping fields.
A Few Reminders:
- All Ticket T&Cs can be found here http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/custom.php?id=5&_ga=2.210918742.291306241.1563748501-953642705.1560720931
- Lakefest reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Lakefest reserves the right to alter, or in the event of adverse weather conditions. curtail or cancel a performance.
- Lakefest reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme where necessary.
- Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- No glass is allowed on site. Please leave the Deer Park as you found it and respect the environment.
- Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, Chinese lanterns or open fires on site.
- Security will be carrying out searches for your own safety.
- We operate the Challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
- Lakefest will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are allowed on site.
- Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the police immediately.
- Unauthorised alcohol sales are prohibited and will result in eviction.
- Under 18s must arrive with an adult ticket holding parent or guardian. There is a maximum of four U18s per adult.
- Infant, Child and Teen tickets are for those within the ticket tier specified age range on 08/08/2019.
- All ticket holders bringing a live-in vehicle (campervan etc) must have purchased an additional pitch pass as well as a weekend camping ticket. All camping equipment must fit within the stated pitch dimension at point of sale.
- If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be muddy! Please remember its a festival and pack a pair of waterproof boots and come prepared. In the event of poor weather, move around the site with caution.
- Camping chairs are only permitted in designated areas and will be removed if they are left unattended.
- The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- The accessible camping and viewing platforms are only available to disabled patrons and their personal assistants.
- Plain clothed security are operating on the festival site to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Please respect each other and our amazing team of festival workers.
- ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!