Frequently Asked Questions
When & Where
Wednesday the 9th August–Sunday 13th August 2023 Eastnor Deer Park, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 1EN (Camping and limited facilities available from Wednesday)
What Time Can We Arrive?
|Wednesday||14.00 to 22.00||Arena 18:00 – Midnight|
|Thursday||10:00 to 22:00||Arena 17:00 to 01:30|
|Friday||10:00 to 22:00||Arena 10:00 to 02:30|
|Saturday||shut for re-entry 22:00||Arena 10:00 to 02:30|
|Sunday||shut for re-entry 18:00||Arena 10:00 to 01:30|
Can I leave and return during the weekend?
Yes, but please note that the last time for re-entry is 10pm and 6pm on Sunday. Please note there are NO vehicle movements once on site other than from the main public general car park.
Are You A Cashless Festival?
Lakefest is a cashless festival site. All purchases made for drinks, food and other trader items will need to be made via contactless or chip and pin using your normal credit / debit cards or Google / Apple Pay.
Please note, that unlike in previous years, we will NOT be using contactless RFID wristbands. So there is no need to top up in advance or to top up your wristband over the weekend. If you want to monitor your kids’ spending and help them learn about money then we recommend Gohenry
Do My Tickets Include Camping?
Yes, your Festival Ticket includes arena access and access to standard camping. This means just tents and people! If you are bringing a live-in vehicle you will need to upgrade to a Pitch Pass. No vehicles are permitted in the standard camping fields.
Can I bring my caravan or campervan?
Yes we have a range of pitch options designed for those who wish to camp next to their car or who want to bring their campervans or caravans. Full details here
Do the boutique camping (Tipis & Bell tents) include festival tickets?
No, the boutique camping do not include festival tickets.
Is there a VIP area?
Yes there will be a VIP area, previously called Lakefest Gold. Full details here.
How Much Is It To Park My Car?
Car parking is included in the price of a standard festival ticket in the general public car park.
What’s The Theme for 2023?
‘Down on the Farm’
How Much Is Headset Hire For The Silent Disco?
Details coming soon.
Can I Bring My Dog?
If you have a friendly dog that is used to being around lots of people then feel free to bring your dog and keep them on their lead. Dog owners must clean up after their dogs and remain responsible for their dog at all times; please take into consideration the weather – especially if it is particularly hot, ensure access to water and take care to protect dogs from direct proximity to loud speakers, which could potentially damage their hearing. NO DOGS ARE TO BE LEFT IN CARS AT ANY TIME.
Can I buy my own ticket if I am under 18?
No, your Teen or Child ticket will need to be linked to an adult buyer account. If you are aged under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and this adult must remain on site with you. Please bring proof of age ID.
Can I fly my drone?
Under no circumstances can you fly your drone during the event. Even if you hold a A2 C of C or GVC license you are not authorised to do so. As there are crowds of people, vehicles and parachute displays not only is extremely unsafe it is illegal. Please leave your drone at home. There will be official drone pilots operating at the event who have been authorised to do so. Any unrecognised drones will immediately be reported to the onsite police.
Is There An Accessible Camping Area?
Yes, this is your camping area assigned with the purchase of our Standard Plus PA Tickets.
Can I Bring My Own Alcohol?
Lakefest is an independent festival and we rely on our bar sales to keep the festival alive. No alcohol can be carried into the arena, but we have a superb selection of bars to visit. We ask that you respect the festival and limit the amount of alcohol that you bring to consume in your camping areas. No glass is permitted.
The dealing in or use of illegal drugs is not tolerated by Lakefest in any way. Drug enforcement laws are as applicable on site as anywhere else in the country. Security searches will be in place in order to stop any illegal drugs entering the site and security will be patrolling the festival site.
Can I Bring A BBQ or cook in my campervan?
Yes but any BBQs must be raised 5cm off the ground.
How Do I Apply To Perform or Trade?
All applications for 2023 open in Winter. Please check the contact hub for more information.
Will The Toilets Be To My Satisfaction?
Toilets at festivals are a barometer of your behavior the more you respect and look after the toilets, the cleaner they will be. We do our best to ensure all the toilets are serviced regularly, and are as clean as possible! All toilets blocks are also fitted with an alcohol hand gel sanitiser.
Will Showers Be Available?
Yes, these are located in the camping fields.
A Few Reminders:
- All Ticket T&Cs can be found here
- Lakefest reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Lakefest reserves the right to alter, or in the event of adverse weather conditions. curtail or cancel a performance.
- Lakefest reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme where necessary.
- Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- No glass is allowed on site. Please leave the Deer Park as you found it and respect the environment.
- Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, Chinese lanterns or open fires on site.
- Security will be carrying out searches for your own safety.
- We operate the Challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
- Lakefest will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are allowed on site.
- Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance will be reported to the police immediately.
- Unauthorised alcohol sales are prohibited and will result in eviction.
- Under 18s must arrive with an adult ticket holding parent or guardian. There is a maximum of four U18s per adult.
- Infant, Child and Teen tickets are for those within the ticket tier specified age range on 12/08/2021.
- All ticket holders bringing a live-in vehicle (campervan etc) must have purchased an additional pitch pass as well as a weekend camping ticket. All camping equipment must fit within the stated pitch dimension at point of sale.
- If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be muddy! Please remember its a festival and pack a pair of waterproof boots and come prepared. In the event of poor weather, move around the site with caution.
- Camping chairs are only permitted in designated areas and will be removed if they are left unattended.
- The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- The accessible camping area is only available to disabled patrons and their personal assistants.
- Plain clothed security are operating on the festival site to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Please respect each other and our amazing team of festival workers.
- ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!