Are you a print, digital or broadcast journalist interested in covering Lakefest 2019? If so, we want to hear from you.
By registering for media accreditation, not only will you be entitled to free press passes for the weekend, but you will also have opportunities for interviews and photographs with some of our main stage acts.
To apply simply email Emma at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you eligible for press credentials?
– Media accreditation is only allocated to media professionals with press credentials, such as those that possess a valid NPC or NUJ card.
– Accreditation can be supported with evidence of previous articles published, or an accompanying letter from the editor confirming your assignment.
– Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr or Youtube pages are not considered as eligible outlets for media accreditation unless associated with an official publication.
– Freelance writers are only eligible if they have a commission to cover the festival for a specific outlet.
– Bloggers, photographers, and videographers looking to build portfolios will not be accredited, unless affiliated to a publication.
– For college publications or radio stations, please have the assigning editor/producer submit directly.
– Accredited media will be entitled to a complimentary entry and a camping space, but this DOES NOT include accommodation or travel expenses.
Thank you for the overwhelming response and to every single artist that applied, we will be in touch very soon!
For questions please email: email@example.com
Applications for 2019 are now closed.
Instructors / Therapists
If you are a service provider that wishes to be part of our mind, body and soul area the Lotus Garden such as a Yoga instructor or therapist then please apply online or email: firstname.lastname@example.org